CFR and EMT Book Policy
Cattaraugus County Office of Emergency Services’ EMS Division has made the following policy which takes effect immediately.
In order to receive a textbook, all CFR and EMT students must first bring one of the following to the Course Instructor Coordinator (CIC) in class:
1. Cattaraugus County EMS Book Payment Agreement form
- The form must be signed by the Fire Chief (for fire departments) or EMS Agency Administrator (for independent EMS agencies)
- Have the form completed and signed then bring it with you to the first class.
2. Present a check or money order made payable to Cattaraugus County EMS in the total amount of the books for your class.
- Checks may be from the student OR their fire department/ EMS agency.
- Costs are as follows and are subject to change:
- Certified First Responder (CFR) books - $95
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Basic books - $115
Once books are given to a student they are non-refundable. Please contact Cattaraugus County EMS by calling (716) 701-3419 with questions about the textbook policy or CFR/ EMT courses.
|CFR and EMT Class Books Payment Agreement Form||314.62 KB|