Application & Information for a Temporary Food Service Permit

"CCHD: Application for a Temporary Food Service Permit" is a custom form used to obtain a Temporary Food Service Establishment permit in Cattaraugus County.

Please read the "Temporary Food Service Packet" before you begin operating.  Many of the things in this packet may not be obvious to new operators and could be recorded as violations during your inspection.

Fee: $40

To apply for other types of permits, please use this form.

NYS Law requires that proof of workers compensation and disability insurance (or a certificate of exemption) must be submitted to this Department prior to the issuance of any "Permit to Operate."

Department: Environmental Health

Filed under: Services, Fee

View the 2016 Public Works Tire Collection Dates
view counter
May Is National Foster Care Month
view counter

Need advice or a loan for a business?

Eating Right will make your Future Bright

Sell to the Government

Ready: Prepare. Plan. Stay Informed.