Children's Camp Safety Plan Templates
- Childrens_Camp_Safety_Plan_Template.pdf (1.25 MB)
- Appendix_E:_General_Activity_Worksheet.pdf (264.8 KB)
- Appendix_F:_Sports.pdf (266.94 KB)
- Appendix_G:_Swimming.pdf (619.11 KB)
- Appendix_H:_Camp_Trip_Swimming.pdf (711.33 KB)
- Appendix_I:_Boating.pdf (335.29 KB)
- Appendix_J:_Archery.pdf (267.8 KB)
- Appendix_K:_Riflery.pdf (275.18 KB)
- Appendix_L:_Horseback_Riding.pdf (273.9 KB)
- Appendix_M:_Rope_or_Challenge_Courses.pdf (333.32 KB)
- Appendix_N:_Camp_Trips.pdf (506.63 KB)
- Appendix_O:_Spray_Ground_Facility_Operation_and_Maintenance.pdf (444.79 KB)
Below are generic safety plan templates to be used to be used by "Children's Camp" operators. These templates have been produced by the NYS Department of Health to aid operators in meeting their safety plan requirements.
The first two downloads are a generic safety plan and an activity worksheet to be used by all "Children's Camps."
The appendices that follow are to be used by operators who provide certain high risk activities that are not covered by the generic safety plan.