Clean Hands Save Lives!
- Poster on Washing your Hands (389.21 KB)
The attached PDF is a poster on the best practices for washing your hands.
- It is best to wash your hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds.
- When water is not available, use alcohol-based products (sanitizers).
- Wash hands before preparing or eating food and after going to the bathroom.
- Keeping your hands clean helps you avoid getting sick.
The poster goes over the following:
- When should you wash your hands?
- Using alcohol-based sanitizers
- Washing with soap and water