Youth Summer Employment Sign-up in Olean
Are you looking for summer employment?
The 2009 Cattaraugus County Summer Youth Program begins soon!
Sign up on May 19, 2009 from 2:30pm to 5:00pm at the One Stop Career Center, 175 North Union Street, Olean, NY
This program is for income eligible youth age 14 through 24. If interested in applying, please bring the necessary paperwork to the nearest or most convenient site in your area.
If you are under 18, have your parent or legal guardian accompany you.
The following documentation will be needed:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- School Record
- Proof of ALL household income
- Work Permit (if under 18)
- Photo ID (if OVER 18)
- Proof of Residence
- Parent signature on forms
Other Sign-up Dates
Call either of the following phone numbers with your questions
- Cattaraugus County Department of Social Services at 716-701-3500
- Cattaraugus One Stop Center at 716-373-1880