Influenza Clinic in Salamanca
There will be an Influenza Clinic on October 14, 2010 from 1:00PM-4:00PM at the Health Dept., 69 Iroquois Dr., Salamanca, New York
Please note the following:
- Vaccine is available to individuals 19 years and older.
- Pneumococcal Vaccine is also available.
- Bring all health insurance and Medicare cards.
- Uninsured cost of Influenza vaccine = $20.00 and cost for Pneumococcal Vaccine = $8.00.
- Important: First Reponders and their families may receive FREE Flu shots (Read more)!
For more dates and locations, please see the 2010 Influenza Clinic Schedule or call 716-945-1246