Website Workshops for Organizations
The free Website Workshops, for businesses and other organizations, run from 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm and will be held in the Basement Legislative Chambers (3rd Floor) of the Little Valley County Building, Little Valley, NY 14755.
This run of workshops will occur on the following dates:
- March 6, 2012 - Workshop 1 (Starting)
- March 13, 2012 - Workshop 2 (Free Services and Content)
- March 20, 2012 - Workshop 3 (Social Media and Content)
Updated dates changed!
You will learn:
- About domain names
- How to make a website using a free or paid service
- Creating/gathering content for your website
- Free services to use with your website
- Where is your business listed online?
- Social Media: what, how & when to use
Helpful items to bring to the workshops:
- a laptop/netbook/tablet computer
- Literature on your organization
- Photos related to your organization
You can skip workshops but it is recommended to attend each workshop. A workshop has several topics that build upon the previous workshop.
- Domain Names, Creating and Configuring your website
- Creating and Gathering content for your website
- Free Services to use with your website
- Where is your business listed online
- Creating, Gathering, and refining content for your website.
- Social Media: What, how & when to use
- Using free services with your website
- Creating and Gathering more content for your website.