Drug Drop-Off at Multiple Locations
On September 27, 2014 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. the Cattaraugus County Sheriff’s Office and the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) will give the public its ninth opportunity in four years to prevent pill abuse and theft by ridding their homes of potentially dangerous expired, unused, and unwanted prescription drugs. Bring your pills for disposal to the sites listed below. The service is free and anonymous, no questions asked.
ALL MEDICATIONS, PRESCRIPTION AND OVER-THE-COUNTER WILL BE ACCEPTED AT ALL SITES.
NEEDLES WILL ALSO BE ACCEPTED.
Drop Off Locations from 10am – 2 pm
- Olean County Building - Leo Moss Drive, Olean, NY
- Salamanca City Municipal Building, In front of the Fire hall, Salamanca, NY
- Seneca Nation Lionel R. John Health Center, Salamanca, NY
- Gowanda Village Police Department, Gowanda, NY
- Delevan Health Center, Delevan Plaza, Delevan, NY
For Additional Information for Cattaraugus County, Please contact Inv. Christa Heckathorn at 716-938-2572.