Spring Bouquet Sale March 4-5
The HomeCare & Hospice Guild's 21st Annual Spring Bouquet Sale is set
for March 4 and 5, 2015.
Traditional bouquets, consisting of nine vibrant floral stems, and a
larger Bouquet of Hope, consisting of 18 floral stems, will be for sale
at the following community locations:
- GOOD TIMES OF OLEAN, E. State St., Olean - 4-8 p.m.
- OLEAN GENERAL HOSPITAL, Main St., Olean - 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- PARK ’N SHOP SERVICE STORE, Front St., Olean - 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- COMMUNITY BANK, N. Union St., Olean - 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- RIED’S FOOD BARN, E. Green St., Olean - 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- FIVE STAR BANK, W. Main St., Allegany - 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- CATTARAUGUS COUNTY BUILDING, Leo Moss Dr., Olean - 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- ABSOLUT CARE, Broad St., Salamanca - 3 p.m. March 5 only
Spring bouquets will also be sold at HomeCare & Hospice offices in Olean
and Little Valley, NY.
Proceeds from the annual sale benefit terminally ill patients and their
families in Allegany, Cattaraugus, Genesee and Wyoming counties.
HomeCare & Hospice is the only Medicare-certified Hospice provider in
those counties. Proceeds will also support services for the frail
elderly, disabled and those recovering from advanced illness.
Contact Kathleen Neeson at 1-800-719-7129 or
kneeson [at] homecare-hospice [dot] org, or visit http://www.homecare-hospice.org/news/sites-announced-homecare-hospice-spring-bouquet-sale for additional information.