FREE NYS Grants Gateway Training for Municipalities and Organizations
The New York State Grants Gateway serves as the primary outlet for State Agencies to post upcoming and available funding opportunities. The Grant Gateway Portal offers a simple way to search for available and anticipated grant opportunities, download grant opportunities, and register to receive email notifications when specific types of grant opportunities are posted.
The Grants Gateway is a part of a larger system designed to assist providers of community based services in competing successfully for state contracts. This workshop will provide information on:
- Registering as a Vendor with New York State;
- Registering with the Grants Gateway State-wide online grants management system;
- Searching for upcoming grant opportunities offered by state agencies through the grants portal;
- The Document Vault: the secure web based filing cabinet in which vendors can easily store and share documents with multiple State Agencies;
- Prequalification Process;
(All NOT FOR PROFIT Organizations applying for State funding must be PREQUALIFIED in order to submit a grant application issued by a State agency. Prequalification of vendors is an essential precursor to doing business with New York State.)
RSVP by June 7th: Kate O’Stricker at 716-938-2320 or by email at kmostricker [at] cattco [dot] org.