Intensive Workshop on Community Visioning
Training for Businesses, Organizations and Municipalities at the Intensive Workshop on Community Visioning on June 5th from 9am-4pm at Holiday Valley Resort.
To build the capacity and skills of community members in realizing an ENHANCED VISITOR ECONOMY.
- Josiah Brown, President of New York Welcomes You
- Bill Geist, President of DMOproz Marketing
Using assessment data from Cattaraugus County, the presenters will guide the participants through a Visioning Process using local and county values and assets. The process will touch on:
- How to create Quality Public Spaces
- How to create attractions that contribute to the region's Quality of Life
- Opportunities for growth
The workshop will be designed to provide MOTIVATION, EDUCATION and eye opening EXPERIENCES to demonstrate to all communities where the needs are and what can be done by facilitating strategic discussion envisioning the future of Cattaraugus County.
- Limited Seating Available
- Please RSVP EARLY to reserve your seat!
- No cost for participants
- Breakfast and lunch included
- Municipal Training Credits will be available upon request
RSVP by May 25, 2018: Kate O'Stricker at 716-938-2320 or by email at kmostricker [at] cattco [dot] org
Brought to you by:
Cattaraugus County Dept. of Economic Development, Planning and Tourism with funding made available by Appalachian Regional Commission.