I live in the City of Salamanca, where do I pay my delinquent County taxes?

The City of Salamanca does not return County taxes to the County Treasurer’s Office for collection. Call the City Comptroller, Linda Rychcik, for more information at 945-3890.

Categorized under:

Need advice or a loan for a business?

Eating Right will make your Future Bright

Sell to the Government

Ready: Prepare. Plan. Stay Informed.