May I pay my taxes with a credit card over the phone?

You may currently pay delinquent taxes only.  Please be advised, however, that the company that we currently use to process credit card payments, GPS-EXP, will be charging a 5% fee over the tax amount being paid to the County.

First, call the Treasurer’s Office to get the current amount due, 716-938-9111. You must also know which Town the property is located in, the Account Number and Tax Map Number. Then call GPS-EXP, toll-free 1-888-604-7888. You will be asked for the above information.  They will also want to know that our location code is 1110. GPS will then contact us and verify amounts before completing the transaction. Your taxes will be posted when GPS-EXP confirms payment, which should be within the next two business days.

Categorized under:

Need advice or a loan for a business?

Eating Right will make your Future Bright

Sell to the Government

Ready: Prepare. Plan. Stay Informed.