Free Flu Shots for County Employees and First Responders
Free flu shots for:
Cattaraugus County Employees
First Responders & First Responders' Family Members over 18
Note: These clinics are for people 18 years of age and over. If you are under please check the 2011 influenza shot clinics.
Locations, Dates & Times
- October 25, 2011 from 5-7PM at Trans Am Ambulance Services, 305 North 8th Street in Olean
- October 27, 2011 from 4-7PM at South Dayton Fire Hall
- November 1, 2011 from 4-7PM at Machias Fire Hall Community Center
- November 2, 2011 from 4-7PM at the Salamanca Fire Department
- November 3, 2011 from 9AM-5PM at the County Health Department Clinic in Olean
- November 9, 2011 from 9AM-5PM at the Emergency Services Training Room in Little Valley
- November 10, 2011 from 4-7PM at the Ellicottville Fire Hall
Want a printed poster? See the attached flyer!!
Pre-register for these flu shot clinics by going to www.health.ny.gov/Go2Clinic
Call (716) 938-2213 with questions about these flu shot clinics.
What if you and your family do not qualify for the above clinics?
If you do not qualify for the above clinics then please check out the dates and times of the 2011 influenza shot clinics.