OnoFest at the Onoville Marina
Cattaraugus County Department of Economic Development and the Onoville Marina would like to invite you to the 6th Annual OnoFest being held July 27, 2013 at the Onoville Marina, 8 miles south of Exit 17 off I-86 on West Perimeter Road, Steamburg, NY.
OnoFest is a one day event that will start at 1:00 pm and run to 9:30 pm. It is a family oriented event scheduled to have arts; crafts; food; games and contests for the young and old alike; bands throughout the day with a grand finale of fireworks at dusk!
Food vendors include:
· The Horseshoe Inn – Fried Bologna and Pot Roast Sandwiches
· Bayview Ice Cream Parlor – Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Ice Cream and Root Beer Floats
· Sluga’s Bar and Grill – Chicken BBQ
· Kettle Corn
· Blooming Onion and Frozen Drinks
· Curly Q Fries, Italian Sausage and Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
The Band lineup for the day is as follows:
· 1:00 Crush
· 2:30 The Band Archives
· 5:00 TPT (Teachers, Preachers & Trent)
· 7:30 Porcelain Bus Drivers
Special activities are being planned for the children in the family. Come see the Birds at the Eagle Dream Rehabilitation Center Exhibit or check out the latest models of campers and boats at Lime Lake Marina. There is no rain date for this event, it will be held rain or shine.
Enter our Hidden Gems of the Enchanted Mountains Contest for a chance to win a Gift Basket valued at $365 from Ask Design Jewelers of Olean!
Just $5 a carload!
For more information, please contact Deb Miller at deborahmiller [at] cattco [dot] org