Immunizations for Children
Cattaraugus County Preventive Services offers immunizations and information for vaccines for children. Parents understandbly have many questions and concerns regarding childhood immunizations. The Cattaraugus County Health Department has compiled 10 Things you need to know about immunizations to help address these questions and concerns.
- Immunizations available for well children age 2 months to 18 years.
- Administer age appropriate immunizations when the child is accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Vaccine information can be found for the following:
- Refer for identified needs to appropriate providers.
- Parents please read about the Vaccines for Children program
- Complete information on immunizations can be found on the CDC Vaccine-Preventable Childhood Diseases page.
- Also visit the CDC Prevent Seasonal Flu website. http://www.cdc.gov/flu//