About the PTAC
- To assist businesses in marketing goods and services to military, federal, state, and local government agencies.
- To provide help with a wide variety of contracting topics including both pre-award and post-award issues.
- Serve as an information source for special contracting programs dealing with woman-owned, service disabled veterans, HUBZone businesses, Mentor Protégé Pilot program and the implementation of Electric Commerce in government procurement.
The program services the four county region of Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua and Wyoming in Western New York State. The center receives requests from all over New York State and because of the federal funding no one is turned away.
All services provided by the Cattaraugus County PTA Program are free-of-charge. Read about the many ways we can assist your business.
Funding for the PTA Program
The Cattaraugus County PTA Program is funded through a Cooperative Agreement with the Department of Defense with local, in-kind and/or cash support provided by:
- Cattaraugus County Economic Development, Planning and Tourism
- The Seneca Nation of Indians
- Allegany Economic Development and Planning
- Wyoming Economic Development and Planning