The sales on this page will be updated monthly. The sales for the previous month should show by the middle of the following month.
The following spreadsheets have multiple columns. The column headings are as follows:
- Muni - For municipality. All municipalities are represented by their first 3 letters and their Swis Code. The second and third number of the Swis are represented by this list.
- Sale Date - The date in which the sale took place.
- Rec Date - Recorded Date. The date in which the sale was recorded in the County Clerk's Office.
- Grantor (Seller) - The seller of the property.
- Grantee (Buyer) - The buyer of the property.
- Property Loc - The location of the property.
- Map # - The tax map number of the property.
- Book/Page - The deed book (also known as liber) and page that the sale was recorded on.
- PU/PC - Property Use and Property Class. "Use" is the generic category. "Class" is the specific category.
- Front/Depth - A measurement, in feet, of the property road frontage and depth.
- Tot AV - Total Assessed Value. The assessed value of the property (NOT full market value unless that municipality is at 100% equalization rate).
- Acres - This will have a value greater than zero if the property is equal to or greater than one acre.
- Sale Price - The total sale price of the property.
- Pers Prop - The value of the personal property sold with the property. Please be aware that most people will not include personal property amounts because they have to pay tax on it if they do. This makes it very hard to track personal property within a sale.
- # Par - The number of parcels involved in the sale.
- Split - Shows whether the sale involved a split property or not.
Property sales for the last 12 months:
- November 2012
- December 2012
- January 2013
- February 2013
- March 2013
- April 2013
- May 2013
- June 2013
- July 2013
- August 2013
- September 2013
- October 2013