Disagree with Assessment


Watch the video "Is your Property Assessment Fair?"

Watch the video "Contesting Your Property Assessment"


Q: What rights does a tax payer have if they disagree with their assessment?

A: Many.

The FIRST thing that you should do is to contact your assessor.&n Read more

Syndicate content