Can I take electronics to any refuse station?

Any electronics (computers, televisions, printers, etc.) can be taken to any refuse station for free. If you have any questions call 716-938-2441 or use the Public Works contact form.

Refuse Division

Graphic of Garbage Truck

The Refuse Division of the Cattaraugus County Department of Public Works can help you with your waste.

We have recycling and disposal programs throughout the year in Cattaraugus County. Read more

Syndicate content