septic systems

Sewage Disposal System Permit Application & Information

Construction of small sewage disposal systems in Cattaraugus County requires a permit issued by the Cattaraugus County Health Department.

The "Application for a Small Sewage Disposal System Construction Permit" is the standard form used to obtain a permit for all sewage disposal system types. Read more

Does a residence need to be occupied in order to test the septic system?

Yes, a residence must be occupied for 30 days before a dye test can be performed.
Syndicate content