Municipalities without Zoning

Municipalities without Zoning in Cattaraugus County.

Preview of Cattaraugus County No Zoning Map

Department: Planning

Filed under: zoning, map

Local Planning for Agriculture: What can your Town do?

By: Planning

Tue, 03/30/2010 - 3:00pm

On Tuesday, March 30th, 2010, 7:00pm at the Town of Great Valley Municipal Building 4808 Route 219, Great Valley, NY

This workshop is designed for town supervisors, town planning boards, town zoning boards of appeals, farmers, farm landowners and anyone interested in farmland protection in our County. Read more

Planning Board Meeting

Thu, 03/27/2003 - 2:00pm
March 27, 2003 - 7:00 pm
County Center
THIRD FLOOR, Little Valley, NY
Minutes File: 

Application Form for Building & Zoning Permit in the Town of Olean

The attached PDF contains the Building & Zoning Permit Application Forms for the Town of Olean, New York. Please also download and print the form BP-1 from the New York State Workers' Compensation Board which will need to be filled out as part of the Building & Zoning Application.

Department: Clerk's Office

Filed under: zoning, permit, building

Where can I get a building permit?

Cattaraugus County does not issue building permits for construction.  These are issued by the local municipalities - cities, towns and villages.  If you are proposing to do any construction, you will need to contact the building inspector for the municipality in which you want to build to find out what permits are required. Read more

Syndicate content