Dementia Safety Night
How prepared are you and your home to face the challenge of dementia?
Learn about safety services for those living with dementia and their care partners:
- Free safety monitoring devices
- Local law enforcement services
- Tips to prevent wandering
- How to make your home safer
- Representative from Senator Cathy Young's office
Caregiver resource giveaways and light refreshments!
Information & Registration
For information and registration please call 1.800.272.3900
in partnership with the Cattaraugus County Department of Aging
with support from Southern Tier Health Care System
This program is supported in part through a grant from the New York State Department of Health.