Where can I get a copy of a birth certificate?

You can obtain a birth certificate for someone born in Cattaraugus County from the municipality(city or town) in which that person was born.

If the person was born in a hospital in Cattaraugus County then contact the municipality that the hospital is/was located in. See the List of Hospitals that ARE or HAVE BEEN located in Cattaraugus County and the corresponding list of contacts.

If the person was born in Cattaraugus County but NOT in a hospital then contact the municipality in which they were born. See the Directory of municipal contacts.

List of Hospitals that are or have been in Cattaraugus County

Gowanda Hospital, Gowanda, NY

Contact the Town of Persia

Olean General Hospital, Olean, NY

Contact the Town of Olean

Salamanca Hospital, Salamanca, NY

Contact the Town of Salamanca

See the Directory of current municipal contacts.

Categorized under: