Who do I contact with questions about building or adding something to a property?

Do you have questions about building on your property, home or facility?

You will want to contact the building code enforcement officer for the municipality in which the property is located.

We have a list available for download from http://www.cattco.org/downloads/board-elections/directory-federal-state-county-city-town-village-officials

Locate the municipality, look for the building code enforcement officer's contact information and then contact them with your building questions.

If you have issues contacting a building code enforcement officer then please contact your municipalities supervisor or town clerk.

Categorized under: