By appointment only, there will be a free rabies clinic on June 19, 2021 for dogs, cats and ferrets at the Cattaraugus County Public Works Building. Rabies vaccinations are required for ALL cats, dogs, and domesticated ferrets by 4 months of age (but not less than 12 weeks).
There is no charge, but donations are accepted to help defray costs.
- Only a one-year certificate will be issued unless you provide proof of previous vaccination to get a three-year certificate.
- Please have animals on a leash or in a carrier.
- Face covering required (for humans).
Pre-Registration is Required for an Appointment
Each animal that is to attend must be pre-registered for this clinic with the Health Department.
You may either:
- pre-register online until June 17, 2021
- or call 716-701-3386 until June 18, 2021.
or visit www.CattCo.org/Rabies-Clinic for the next clinic.
Cattaraugus County Department of Public Works Building
8810 Route 242
Little Valley, NY 14755