County Trails System Meeting
The first County Trails meeting of 2015 has been scheduled for January 14, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. at the County Center in Little Valley.
The agenda will include:
- Updated map to facilitate discussion regarding the various trails that exist in the County, what trails need to be expanded, and what trails are to be developed. The map will be viewed electronically on the large screen showing different layers as to the various types of trails and also layers such as roads, municipal boundaries, etc..
- Overview of the webpage showing what we have been able to address with this page and to facilitate discussion as to what you would like to see on the page.
- Overview of the survey results
- Outline of next steps
Do you know of anyone else that should be included in our discussions? Please give us their contact information.
Past Meeting Summary & Survey
Please feel free to contact any of these three staff members with any questions you might have or for additional information.
- Crystal Abers, Director, 716-938-2310, cjabers [at] cattco [dot] org
- James Isaacson, Senior Planner, 716-938-2320, jhisaacson [at] cattco [dot] org
- Ginger Malak, Typist, 716-938-2312, ggmalak [at] cattco [dot] org
Thank you again for your interest and input into the development of a County Trails System.