Summer at the Stone House 2016
Summer at the Stone House 2016 will occurr every 2nd and 4th Thursdays, June through August from 7:00pm at the Cattaraugus County Museum.
- 6/9 - Dave Ruch: "Music of the War of 1812"
- 6/23 - Earl McElfresh: "The Life and Times of Cattaraugus County"
- 7/14 - Bent Brass Band: "Traditional American Music"
- 7/28 - Mark Dunkelman: "Patrick Henry Jones"
- 8/11 - Allen Hopkins: "Songs of the Erie Canal"
- 8/25 - Steve Appleby: "WWII"
All events are free and open to the public. The Cattaraugus County Museum is located in the Stone House, 9824 Rt. 16 Machias. Call 716-353-8200 or use the Museum's contact form with any questions.