Senior Farmers' Market Coupon Distribution Schedule
Cathy Mackay, director of the Cattaraugus County Department of the Aging/NY Connects, has announced that Cattaraugus County has been awarded 840 Senior Farmers Market coupon booklets valued at $16,800. Each booklet contains five $4.00 coupons ($20.00 value), and can be used to purchase fresh fruits and vegetables at participating Farmers Markets in Cattaraugus County.
To be eligible to receive a booklet of the Senior Farmers Market coupons, you must be over 60 years of age and have a single-person income of not more than $1,860 per month, or a two-person income of not more than $2,504 per month.
Each older adult in a household is eligible to receive a booklet if they meet the age and income requirements. Proxies may not pick up or sign for coupon booklets unless they have a power of attorney. For older adults unable to come to the distribution site due to physical limitations, please call the Department of the Aging/NY Connects at 716-373-8032 or 800-462-2901.
The coupon distribution dates, times, and locations are as follows:
- July 4, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. - The Pines of Machias, 9822 Route 16, Machias
- July 11, 10:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. - Seneca Court, 401 Alder Street, Olean
- July 11, 11:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. - Cranberry Court, 3100 Cranberry Road, Olean
- July 11, 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. - Allegany Sixty Plus Club, 3790 Birch Run Road, Allegany
- July 12, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Randolph Nutrition Site, 72 Main Street, Randolph
- July 12, 12:45 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. - Carrollton Heights, 560 Main Street, Limestone
- July 13, 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. - Cattaraugus Manor, 9 Mill Street, Cattaraugus
- July 13, 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. - Cattaraugus Senior Center, 17 South Street, Cattaraugus
- July 14, 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. - Hillview Manor, 28 Chestnut Street, Salamanca
- July 14, 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. - Salamanca Senior Citizens Club, 20 Main Street, Salamanca
- July 18, 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. - Allegany Nutrition Site/Linwood Center, 3799 South Nine Mile Road, Allegany
- July 18, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. - The Pines of Machias, 9822 Route 16, Machias
- July 19, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Little Valley Nutrition Site, Municipal Building, Little Valley
- July 19, 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. - Total Senior Care, 519 North Union Street, Olean
- July 20, 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. - Ellicottville Town Center, 28 Parkside Drive, Ellicottville
- July 20, 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. - St. Paul's Methodist Church, 9370 Route 240, West Valley
- July 21, 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. - Spring Court, 102 West Spring Street, Olean
- July 21, 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. - Aspen Tower, 350 Front Street, Olean
- July 21, 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Aspen Manor, 500 East Spring Street, Olean
- July 25, 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. - John Ash Community Center, 112 North Barry Street, Olean
- July 25, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Portville Nutrition Site, 14 Temple Street, Portville
- July 25, 2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. - Brookside Apartments, 301 West Henley Street, Olean
- July 26, 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. - Dayton Food Pantry, 9586 Railroad Street, Dayton
- July 26, 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. - Academy Place, 1 School Street, Gowanda
- July 26, 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. - Free Methodist Church, 327 Pine Street, South Dayton
- July 27, 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. - Yorkshire Apartments, 12089 County Line Road, Yorkshire
- July 27, 10:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. - Delevan Nutrition Site, 78 South Main Street, Delevan
- July 27, 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - Presbyterian Church, 25 South Main Street, Franklinville
Distribution of coupon booklets at the main Department of the Aging office will be made only after the above schedule has been exhausted and if there are coupon books remaining.
If you have any questions regarding the Senior Farmers Market Coupon Program, or any other services that are available for our county's older adults, please call the Cattaraugus County Department of the Aging/NY Connects at 716-373-8032 or 800-462-2901.