Do you provide care for an elder relative or loved one? Do you wonder where you can find the help you need? Join other caregivers, including adult children, spouses and partners for these FREE informational phone sessions on caregiving (from the comfort of your home).
- Thurs., Nov. 9, 2017 Medicaid 101 JulieAnn Calareso, Esq.
- Thurs., Nov. 16, 2017 Caring for Caregivers Mary Moller, MSW, CAS
- Wed., Nov. 29, 2017 Caring for Someone in the Home Lauren Harrington, Certified Aging in Place Specialist Tues.
- Dec. 5, 2017 Becoming a Caregiver: Things You Should Know Sara Riggins, MSW and Gretchen Moore Simmons, MA Thurs.
- Dec. 7, 2017 Reducing Caregiver Stress Mary Moller, MSW, CAS Thurs.
- Dec. 14, 2017 How to Minimize Family Friction JulieAnn Calareso, Esq.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO REGISTER:
Call 518-694-3511 All Teleseminars will take place via telephone from 7- 8PM
Advance Registration is Required
Funded by the Albany County Department for Aging, NYS Office for Aging, and Albany Guardian Society