COVID-19 Update for 11/19/2020 at 9:00pm.
|Total Cases||New Cases||Active Cases||Total Recovered||Currently Hospitalized||Deaths||Quarantined Contacts||Quarantined Travelers||7-Day Avg. % Positive|
Demographic Information for Positive COVID-19 Cases
|19 and under||100||12.6|
|90 and over||16||2.0|
Individuals who reported they traveled out-of-state or county duringthe time frame they may have become infected.
|Others||Not Available||Not Available|
How can I do my part to protect myself, my loved ones, and my community from COVID-19?
- Wear a mask when out in public places or when spending time with people you don’t live with.
- Social Distance by keeping at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- STAY HOME if you are sick – even if your illness is mild.
- Get tested! COVID-19 testing is available to all New Yorkers. To find testing locations, visit https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/find-test-site-near-you
For more information on COVID-19, please visit www.CattCo.org/Coronavirus-Hub
Non-Emergency Questions: 716-938-9119
Cattaraugus County Health Department: 716-373-8050