The Cattaraugus County Health Department will be hosting a series of COVID-19 vaccination clinics throughout Cattaraugus County.
A choice between either the Pfizer or Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine will be offered to attendees at upcoming clinics.
- Pfizer vaccine requires the administration of a second dose within 21 days of the initial dose. The Pfizer vaccine is the only vaccine that has emergency use authorization for individuals 12 years of age and older. A parental/legal guardian consent will be obtained at the time of vaccination.
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) requires a single dose administration. Individuals 18 years of age and older are eligible to receive the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine.
Appointments can be made through the Cattaraugus County website by visiting: https://www.CattCo.org/covid-vacc-info
- Thursday, June 17 at the West Valley Ashford Office Complex in West Valley, NY
- Friday, June 18 at the JCC Olean Campus in Olean, NY
- Tuesday, June 22 at the Gowanda High School in Gowanda, NY
- Saturday, June 26 at the Franklinville Elementary School in Franklinville, NY
Call our VACCINE HOTLINE 716-701-3777 for assistance with registering.