Skip to main content

All information online and on your tax bills comes directly from your local Assessor. Cattaraugus County can not change that information. What we can do is offer you this document to fill out. Fill it out and email (if your Assessor has one) or mail it to your Assessor. Include a self addressed stamped envelope or follow up with a phone call if you wish to make sure that the change occurred.

You can also return it to us and we will place it in the mailbox of your Assessor as well. When completed email it to:

Fill-in Address or Name Change Document