2010 Tire Disposal Dates
The tire collection schedule for 2010 is as follows:
- Salamanca Tire Collection on 4/24/2010
- Allegany Tire Collection on 5/01/2010
- Portville Tire Collection on 5/08/2010
- Machias Tire Collection on 5/15/2010
- Dayton Tire Collection on 5/22/2010
- Conewango Tire Collection on 6/05/2010
- Five Points Tire Collection on 6/12/2010
- Salamanca Tire Collection on 9/11/2010
- Allegany Tire Collection on 9/18/2010
- Portville Tire Collection on 9/25/2010
- Machias Tire Collection on 10/02/2010
- Dayton Tire Collection on 10/16/2010
- Conewango Tire Collection on 10/23/2010
- Five Points Tire Collection on 10/30/2010
Collection times for all stations are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. The County will accept a maximum of four (4) car tires per licensed driver at no charge on scheduled collection days. Any tires in excess of the four-tire limit will be accepted at the regular rates listed below.
Car (to 21”)
Agricultural, & Industrial (15” - 21”)
Large truck (to 24.5”)
Oversized (larger than 24.5”)
$2.00 per ply
Large truck and oversized tires on rims will be accepted, but there will be an additional $10.00 charge per tire for demounting.
In addition to the tire collection schedule listed above, individuals may also dispose of a maximum of two car regular business days at the transfer stations. However, the appropriate user fee ticket must be used on regular business days to pay for tire disposal costs of $2.00 per tire. All tires disposed of on regular business days must be paid for with user fee tickets; no cash will be accepted.