Skip to main content

Who to Contact

Jump to:

Contact your County Legislator(s)

Contact by service or department/office in Cattaraugus County please read the following list:

Administrator's Office

Contact the Administrator's Office

Business Assistance / Economic Development

Contact the Economic Development Team with your business questions

Contact us with your business Questions

Records, Deeds, Filing questions

Contact the Clerk's Office

Emergency Services

Contact Emergency Services

Employment, Jobs & Examinations

Contact Human Resources / Civil Service

Employment assistance Contact the One Stop Career Center


Contact the Health Department

Environmental Health Complaint

Contact Reproductive Health

Health Alert Request Form

Report a Rabies / Animal Bite

Long Term Care

Do you need assistance caring for a loved one?

Long Term Care Assistance with NY Connects

Mental Health Assistance

Community Services and Mental Health

Museum, Geneology, History Research

Make a request on the Cattaraugus County Museum's Research Request form

Maps & Property Information

Contact Maps / Real Property & GIS information

Planning Information

Planning and Community Development, Municipal Support, Zoning Assistance and more. Contact Planning

Police,  Sheriff's & Probation

Contact the Sheriff's Office

Confidential Tip to the Sheriff's Office

Public Defender

Contact the Public Defender's Office

Public Works

Contact Public Works

Social Services

Contact Social Services


Contact Treasurer's Office

Voting / Election Information

Contact the Board of Elections

Youth Bureau

Contact the Youth Bureau

Discrimination Complaint Form

Discrimination Complaint Form

Freedom Of Information Law Request

FOIL Request

Website Feedback

Give us feedback on our website or Report a problem with this website

I have a question

If you don't know who to contact please fill the general contact form.


For assistance by phone, please contact either:

Cattaraugus County Center (Little Valley) Switchboard at 716-938-2599 from 11:00AM-4:00PM

Cattaraugus County Building (Olean) Switchboard at 716-701-3599 from 9:00AM - 5:00PM

Off-Hours Call 716-938-9111

Social Media Networks

Learn more on the Cattaraugus County Social Media Networks page.