This page has information on COVID-19 Vaccinations of preparing for clinics, upcoming clinics, and where to ask questions.
Be Aware of COVID-19 Scams!
No one would ask you for money, credit card information or social security number to schedule an appointment. If someone does then hang up.
Who Is Currently Eligible
- Age 16 and older - The only COVID-19 vaccine that has emergency-use authorization for 16 and 17 year olds is the Pfizer vaccine. Any minor seeking vaccination must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian whose consent will be obtained at time of vaccination. If a parent/guardian is unable to accompany the child, he/she may designate another adult to consent on their behalf. Such designation must be in writing and must include the name and date of birth of the child, the name and signature of the parent/guardian, and the name of designee. Photo identification will be required.
- Reside, Work or Study in New York State
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and
- Proof of eligibility is REQUIRED. (Any person arriving for vaccination who does not have proof of their occupation or priority status will not be vaccinated. This can include government-issued ID proving age (65 or over), an employee ID card, a letter from an employer or affiliated organization, or a pay stub)
- You must complete the New York State COVID-19 Vaccine Form attesting to your eligibility status.
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
Follow the steps below to schedule your vaccine appointment.
- Schedule your appointment by clicking a link to a clinic below:
- After you complete your registration, you must print a copy of the CDMS registration ticket and bring a copy with you. It will also be sent via email.
Attend your scheduled appointment on time with the following documents:
Proof of eligibility is REQUIRED. (Any person arriving for vaccination who does not have proof of their occupation or priority status will not be vaccinated. This can include over), an employee ID card, a letter from an employer or affiliated organization, or a pay stub)
A copy of your CDMS Registration ticket /appointment confirmation/registration receipt (from Step 1 & 2)
- A copy of the confirmation from the NYS COVID-19 vaccine form (from Step 3)
Clinics are NOT open to walk-ins. NOTE: Appointments are subject to vaccine availability!
Contact your pharmacy to see what they recommend.
New York State-Operated Clinic
Use this New York State prescreening tool
If you have trouble registering or questions concerning COVID-19 vaccines please call the: COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center: 716-701-3777
We are currently in Phase 1a and 1b of the New York State distribution plan.