Vote early for the 2019 General Election on Friday, November 1, 2019 from 12:00pm to 8pm.
Any registered voter here in Cattaraugus County has the opportunity to vote early if he or she wishes to do so. Voting during early voting will be somewhat similar to how you have voted in the past.
You will notice new equipment that you will sign in on an Electronic Poll Book, your ballot for your specific election district will print, the election inspector will verify then hand you your ballot. You will then vote your ballot and cast your vote at the voting machine just as you normally would.
There are sample ballots available for you to view at both sites if you wish, or you may click the link https://www.cattco.org/election/2019/11/2019-general-election to view your town specific sample ballot.
Remember, that if you vote during the early voting period, you are NOT eligible to vote on Election Day or on a subsequent day of early voting!
All early voting results will be canvassed and reported after 9pm on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Where can I vote early?
You can vote at one of two early voting sites in Cattaraugus County. Both sites are accessible to voters with physical disabilities.
- Cattaraugus County Board of Elections, 207 Rock City Street, Little Valley
- Jamestown Community College Olean Campus, Community Room in the College Center, 260 North Union Street, Olean
When can I vote early?
- Wednesday October 30, 2019 11am – 7pm
- Thursday October 31, 2019 7am – 3pm
- Friday November 1, 2019 noon – 8pm
- Saturday November 2, 2019 9am – 2pm
- Sunday November 3, 2019 noon – 5pm
Please contact the Board of Elections 716-938-2400 with your questions.