If you need answers to questions such as:
- How can I receive long term care?
- How can I take care of my aging parents?
- Where do I find services to care for a family member with a disability?
- How can I afford to pay for my spouse's care?
- What are the alternatives to a nursing home and what are the cost implications?
- How do I know if mom/dad needs to be in an assisted living facility or a nursing home?
- I am a caregiver and I am going away, what services are available to cover me?
NY Connects can help by providing information about programs and services available to persons of all ages who need some assistance in order to live safely in their homes and communities.
For answers to these questions and more please contact us at 716-373-8032 or 1-800-462-2901.