Some information on the websites that Cattaraugus County maintains.
Many enterprises, governments, and educational institutions use Drupal.
Short List of Drupal-based Websites
- SUNY JCC
- Cornell University
- Tennesee's Travel Website
- Johnson & Johnson - Case Study on Acquia
- George Washington University - View Case Study on Acquia
- Case Study: City of Boston
Drupal is the CMS of choice for over 70% of higher education institutions
Benefits to Cattaraugus County
Since we standardized on Drupal as a website platform in 2008 we have saved costs.
We are more agile in our development of solutions.
Due to a very robust caching system Drupal scales and can handle large amounts of traffic.
A consistent interface ... an editor of one of our websites can easily adapt to working on another website
We benefit from the great core features of Drupal can meet or exceed the accessibility guidelines.
Drupal ensures that all its features and functions conform with the World Wide Web Consortium guidelines WCAG, WAI-ARIA and ADA guidelines out-of-the-box.
But what makes Drupal 8 such a secure choice? The biggest driver often seems counter-intuitive at first, but Drupal’s open-source nature means that its code is fully available to anyone for auditing and evaluation. Unlike a commercial solution that is tightly controlled and may only be fully available to the for-profit entity that produces it, Drupal’s core code – as well as that of many of its contributed modules – is under constant scrutiny by the community, which even includes a team dedicated entirely to such concerns.
The Drupal community is always looking to the future of website development.
List of some Catt. County Websites
- Government at www.CattCo.org
- Travel & Tourism at EnchantedMountains.com
- Information on Agriculture in Cattaraugus County at AgCatt.com
- Business Help at ccBizHelp.com
- Amish Trail at AmishTrail.com
- The Pines Healthcare and Rehabilitation Facilities at PinesCare.com
- Data Portal at data.EnchantedMountains.net
We help businesses with different issues that they may be having in their online journeys.
The current webmaster is Jeremy Knab, Web Technician for Cattaraugus County.
Each Cattaraugus County office or department has staff that may make changes on this website.