7 members in the Development & Agriculture Committee.
This committee shall have charge of all matters relating to the following department:
- Department of Economic Development, Planning and Tourism.
In addition, the committee shall have the following responsibilities:
- General jurisdiction over matters relating to tourism and economic development in the County.
- Liaison with the County Planning Board.
- General jurisdiction over agricultural matters.
- General jurisdiction over forestry matters.
Liaison with the following:
- Agricultural Society
- Business Development Corporations
- Chambers of Commerce
- Cornell Cooperative Extension
- Empire Zone Corporation
- Federated Sportsmen
- Industrial Development Agency
- Local Development Corporations
- Salamanca Rail Museum
- Southern Tier West Regional Planning & Development Board.
Norman L. Marsh, Chair
Frank H. Higgins, Vice-Chair