WIC - The Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children
- Provides nutrition education.
- Provides vouchers for specific nutritious foods to participants.
- Coordinates other services for participants as appropriate.
Eating right will make your future bright
The Cattaraugus County Women, Infants and Children federal nutrition program is managed by the Cattaraugus County Health Department.
Am I Eligible?
How do I apply?
Qualifying for WIC is easier than you think. You may even qualify if you are not a legal resident, not a US citizen, or if you or someone in your household is working. Learn more about applying today.
There are thousands of WIC approved foods.
Finding WIC approved foods is easier than you think. Just follow this simple guide to find the foods that are eligible for purchase with your WIC benefits.
For more on WIC, see the New York State WIC Program
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
For other complaints or to request a Fair Hearing contact:
- Mail: WIC Program Director, NYSDOH Riverview Center, 150 Broadway, 6th Floor, Albany, NY 12204
- Phone: (518) 402-7093; fax (518) 402-7348; or
- Email: NYSWIC@HEALTH.NY.GOV