Skip to main content

Are you in need of Health Insurance and under 65?  You must apply:

  • By calling NYS Health Exchange at 1-855-355-5777   OR

If you are over 65 and need any kind of Medical assistance such as help with medical bills or Nursing Home costs.  You must submit the following application to our office:

  • The Access NY application along with the Supplement A forms would be needed to apply for Medicaid.
    • You would need to submit proof of income, residence and resource verification
  • If you are only looking for help to pay your Part B Medicare premium, there is a shortened application required.  Resources are exempt for this program.

Please call (716)373-8065 if you have any questions about applying for Medicaid.


Questions/Problems with Mobile upload using NYDocSubmit FAQ